Mobility Taxis operates pre-booking transport service within South London.
To get a quote or make a booking complete the form below. Once we’ve received your booking, we’ll contact you via telephone or email. Please note that until you’ve received your confirmation, your booking is still tentative.
By using our website you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set out below
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- For the comfort and consideration of other clients, passengers are not permitted to smoke in the vehicle(s).
- The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in writing.
- Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time.
- The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
- The driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, parking a full refund will be given. Beyond this we are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client.
- Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle or after the hire period.
- Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels however in the unfortunate event of breakdown Mobility Taxis cannot be held responsible.
- Because of ongoing security measures and the resultant delays effecting the processing and collection of passengers from UK airports, all charges will be paid by the hirer.
- All incurred tolls will be paid by the hirer.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
- The Company and its drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Mobility Taxis as soon as possible. Cancellations should be made 24 hours before day of booking for full refund.
If driver dispatched cancellation fee will be charged at Mobility Taxis discretion.
If cancelled at the door a cancellation fee of £10 will be charged.
Refunds will be made 24 hours after the cancellation if made by credit card.
Waiting time is charged at £20 per hour
Minimum charge is £15 per taxi ride